Saturday, February 13, 2010

Winter Olympics Games day 2!

Today I had a day off from powder mountain so I decided to embrace the Winter Games as much as I could today. I set out in the morning to look for tickets. I managed to find tickets to the mens luge event this afternoon at 5. I spent the early afternoon wandering the village absorbing the ambiance and energy of the international crowds. I could feel the pride and joy of each person representing their country and celebrating. I even ended up buying myself a new team canada baseball cap. I saw a number of free concerts and events in the village as well. I was also randomly chosen to be part of the much music audience in their live broadcast. The day turned out to be lots of random fun. I left the house at 11 in the morning and returned after luge around 9pm. The freezing rain didn't stop us from celebrating the olympics and cheering for our countries. The olympics are here, and I am totally onboard now to embrace the spirit of the games. here are some shots from today.







view more shots from today here


No comments:

Post a Comment