Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Spit in Squamish

One of the great joys of photography is challenging yourself and experiencing new things. This summer I am planning on challenging myself with a new sport. Kite surfing has always fascinated me and I always wanted to try it as well as shoot it. My project this summer is to offer a photography service at The Spit in Squamish. In my trial run I met Rod and Tucker putting in some killer turns and airs. I did a mini photo shoot and quickly realized how easily my snowboard photography transfered to this water sport. I had a blast shooting and I am looking forward to spending a lot more time in Squamish this summer learning this sport.

I am available for action bookings at the moment by appointment. 778 846 4923

Later in the season when the wind is more consistent I will be shooting on the Spit every day offering on location viewing and cds.

please check back for updates








No comments:

Post a Comment