Thursday, April 16, 2009

whistler days winding down

In the past 3 years I have been living and shooting out of the mountains in Whistler, BC . Mountain culture has led me to countless adventures and experiences. The love for nature, action and tranquillity kept me me in Whistler to explore all this time. Although there is so much more to explore in this vast landscape, the time has come to wind down my stay and move back to the city to pursue my dreams as a professional photographer.

I am moving back to Vancouver next month to kick off Kevin Su Photography andwww.kevinsu.com . Requests and leads are already pouring in making my summer very exciting.  I know i will return to Whistler when adventure calls but for now I will leave you with my memorable images from my 3 years of fun filled adventure! enjoy!





















































No comments:

Post a Comment